Add fuel from the side. Use a fan. It’s a better chimney
- Starts charcoal faster than old-style chimneys, and is easier to use and looks great!
- Features a 90 DEGREE ELBOW that sticks out one side, which allows you to insert fuel from the side.
- Can be used with a BBQ Dragon fan in the side hole to turn the chimney into a charcoal blast furnace
- Also use as a high-temperature, forced-air cooking stove when paired with a side fan.
- The most advanced and beautiful charcoal chimney available.
No other chimney like it:
Additional newspaper can then be inserted in the side hole when the first newspaper burns down.
Fire-starters like wax sticks, packets, or cubes work GREAT in the side hole, much better than with a normal chimney. The side hole creates a draft when used with fire-starters, lighting the charcoal faster
Using a fan like the BBQ Dragon in the side hole reduces the start time to minutes! You can also just blow into the hole to help get the coals started faster.
High-quality construction, full heat-shield, nylon handle. Plus, it’s designed to be the best-looking and best-working chimney you’ve ever owned:
- Internal 90 degree elbow
- Insert fuel from the side
- Works great with wax fire starters
- Can be used with a BBQ Dragon fan to speed lighting
- Full-length heat shield
- Beautiful design and styling
- High-quality construction
- Can be used as a forced-air grill for SUPER-HIGH temperatures