Green Mountain Grills
Green Mountain Grill Holiday Sale through December 24. Place your order before Christmas to save as much as $150 off the purchase of your pellet grill!
How a Pellet Grill Works
- The digital controller controls the internal temperature by managing pellet flow.
- A motor turns the auger which feeds pellets, into the Firebox.
- A hot rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- A fan inside the the pellet hopper maintains positive pressure, preventing burn-back in the hopper.
- When they meet, these two air flows create the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill.
Click on a model below for more information or to request a free private demo.