- Designed for serious chefs and professionals, the ThermoPop features big digits and a backlight for dark conditions.
- Molded-in seals and buttons make it splash-proof.
- Durable construction outlasts similarly priced pocket thermometers.
- Simple operation reduces user errors.
- Wide range is suitable for frozen foods and deep fryer testing.
- Accuracy is guaranteed to remain within ±2°F (1°C) up to 248°F (120°C).
The first rotating display pocket thermometer, the ThermoPop is another innovation from ThermoWorks. A simple button press rotates the display in 90 degree increments. Hold the ThermoPop in either hand or read it when it’s upside down. Any angle is convenient!
We sell ThermoWorks products in-store only. Store location: 140 W Main St, New Holland, PA 17557.