The paring knife is the specialist in peeling and carving all things fruits and vegetables. Unlike the chef knife, you can hold a paring knife in one hand and the food you’re cutting with the other while working in the air. Dexter Russell paring knives can peel the thickest skinned fruits and with their short blades make them excellent options for foods that require attention to detail. Their pointed edges and sharp blades allow them to pierce food easily for tasks like coring fruit and gutting peppers.
The V-Lo line is all about making chefs happy with quality and comfort. The handle is crafted with Santoprene and polypropylene. When combined, the softness of the Santoprene with the firm structure of the polypropylene creates a handle that is both comfortable and strong. The handle is soft to the touch and has the firmness you need to maintain complete control over the blade.
- Superior blade shape for easier slicing
- Unique edge geometry for long-lasting, easily restored performance
- Hand honed to ultimate edge
- Protective finger guard
- Dex-Tex Armadillo texture handle for secure grip
- Soft comfort with solid handle control
- Proprietory DEXSTEEL blade