Killer Hogs Barbecue
Award-winning Sauces and Rubs
Loads of First Place Finishes and Awards Across the USA
- 2006 Memphis In May Patio Porkers World Champion
- 2012 Don’t Be Cruel BBQ Duel Grand Champions
- 2012 Mississippi Springfest Grand Champions
- 2012 Variety Club Reserve Grand Champions
- 2013 NBBQA BBQ Bash Cook Off Reserve Grand Champion
- 2013 Bull Moose BBQ Reserve Grand Champions
- 2014 Hogs for the Cause Grand Champions
- 2014 Super City Blues & Ques Reserve Grand Champion
- 2014 “Praise The Lard” Murphysboro Reserve Grand Champion
- 2015 Mid-South Great Steak Cook-Off Grand Champion
- 2015 Downtown Jonesboro BBQ Reserve Grand Champion
- 2015 Goat Days BBQ Contest Grand Champion
- 2015 Stand By Your Grill Grand Champion
- 2015 Bull Moose Reserve Grand Champion
- 2015 Downtown BBQ Showdown Grand Champion
- 2016 Mid-South Great Steak Cook-Off Grand Champion
- 2016 Downtown BBQ Throwdown Reserve Champion
- 2016 National BBQ Cup #180 1st Place Pork
- 2017 Memphis In May 1st Place Vinegar Sauce
- 2017 Variety Club’s Grand Champion #180 #700
- 2017 Smokin’ in Forest Grand Champion #700
- 2017 Memphis Grill Fest Steak Cook-Off Grand Champion
Founders Malcom & Waylon Reed have been cooking competition BBQ since 2001, with more wins every year.
Taking on new challenges, going head-to-head with better and better cooking teams every year, and refining their skills with each and every showing, Killer Hogs has shown the barbecue world that they have what it takes to compete with the best.
Now with a full line of products distributed nationally and internationally, Killer Hogs has grown into far more than just a competition BBQ team. Their signature sauces and rubs are a staple for serious backyard chefs.
Buy Killer Hogs products in-store or online and experience some of the world's best flavor and quality.
Do you have any questions about Killer Hogs? Do you want to try a sample in person before purchasing? Call us at 717-355-0779 or visit our retail store at 140 W Main Street in New Holland, PA during business hours