The X Series elevates your campfire experience by eliminating the frustration of traditional fires and creating a smokeless centerpiece to gather around.
- Outside diameter – 34.5 inches
- Accessories – All X Series fire pits are compatible with the Outpost™ grilling system.
- Choose your look – Available in sleek Stainless and ageless Corten Steel
- Corten Fire Pits – Corten fire pits arrive as blue steel and develop a patina over time as they are exposed to the elements.
- It’s not just a fire pit! Impress all of your guests with your epic wood-fired cooking skills! The X Series makes it easy to cook burgers, steaks, chops, and a lot more right on the optional built-in sear plate.
- Add The Outpost Grill Grate (Not Included) If you want to really get serious about wood-fired cooking (and we think you should) then check out our grill grate attachment!
Please note: Do not use fire pits directly on heat-sensitive surfaces.
New X Airflow
One of the new features of the X Series is its patent-pending X Airflow ™ Technology which creates much better primary air at the bottom of the fire pit. We found that by raising the air vents off the bottom of the fire pit using an X-channel system, we were able to keep oxygen coming in even after a lot of ash had built up! For everyone that likes to burn long campfires, this is a game changer. The X Airflow ™ Technology also makes it much easier to clean the fire pit out, because it creates right angles that allow you to trap the ash and remove it, especially with our ash removal tool.
COR-TEN OUTER WALL AGES BEAUTIFULLY!
The X Series also features something completely new for Breeo, a patina outside wall made of COR-TEN steel! This material develops a beautiful finish through natural weathering and requires no maintenance to continue looking better and better with time. Everything on the X Series is built to last and you can leave your fire pit out in the elements all year long!
NOT JUST A FIRE PIT
When you buy an X Series, you are automatically buying an epic wood-fired grill! The top rim of the fire pit is designed as a sear plate that reaches temperatures of over 1000 degrees! For steaks, chops, and burgers there is nothing like a high-heat sear to create that beautiful crust. The Sear Plate is made of 304 Stainless Steel and you don’t have to season it, oil it, poke it, prod it, or store it in order to keep it right on cooking! Designed to be totally maintenance-free, the Sear Plate allows you to get more value out of your fire pit. The Sear Plate™ is designed to naturally slope inward towards the fire, which keeps the grease from dripping onto your patio! After your fire is over, the Sear Plate™ will return to its level position.