Le Griddles are made in France of the finest materials for a distinguished, refined design.
These griddles combine 304 stainless steel and cast iron for a solid cooking surface that cooks evenly, lasts a long time, and is easy to maintain. The cast iron plate absorbs the heat then transfers it to the stainless steel cooking surface, which reduces energy consumption and creates the perfect cooking surface free of hot and cold spots.
Lid not included.
- Exclusive stainless steel griddle with cast iron sub-plate for even heat distribution over the entire surface
- Safety valve with thermocouple to cut off gas supply in case of an accidental flame extinction
- Model number: GFE75
- Gas type: natural gas or propane gas
- Stainless steel 100% thermally conductive surface
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel construction
- Removable stainless steel griddle plate
- Ventilation grill to protect the flames from any wind
- Exclusive curved tray for oil or fat recovery
- Durable high-powered 304 stainless steel burners (18,000 BTUs)
- Electric ignition system
- 3/8″ gas fitting
- 98 lbs
- Cut out dimensions: 28 1/2″ wide X 16 3/4″ deep X 5 3/4″ high
Lid, cart, and trim kit sold separately.
Notice: If installing this unit into a cabinet, the cabinet must made of a non-combustible material or an insulation liner must be used. This appliance may also be placed on a non-combustible surface or the optional portable cart.
- Lifetime warranty against perforation of stainless steel
- 5-year warranty on the burners
- 1-year warranty on other parts