A smaller version of the BBQ96 Chicken Cooker Trailer with only two pits and a push-around design instead of a trailer. The BBQ64P is a great option if you’ve outgrown the BBQ42 but aren’t ready to invest in a trailer model.
Perfect for fundraisers, catering, or a roadside BBQ stand!
With over 14 square feet of cooking area, this cooker will hold 80lbs (2 cases) of bone in chicken legs—double the capacity of the BBQ42!
- Overall Dimensions: 70″l x 50″w x 38″h
- Cooking Area: 14.17 sq. ft. (2,040 sq. in.)
- Grate Dimensions: 30″ x 34″
- Number of Grates: 2
- Space Between Wires on Flat Grate: 1/2″
- Space Between Grate and Bottom of Cooker: 20″
- Grate Style: Wire grids w/1″ spacing on center
- Metal Thickness: 13 ga
- Net Weight: 400 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 600 lbs
- Capacity of Bone-in Chicken: 80 lbs
- Capacity of Sausage Links: 390
- Capacity of Party Wings: 70 lbs
- Capacity of Hamburgers: 100
- Capacity of Ribeye Steaks: 46-54
- Capacity of Spare Ribs: 10-12