Quickly and easily roast a whole pig on our PR60G gas-fired pig cooker. Its revolutionary design eliminates charring and the need to turn your meat. It can handle up to a 250 lb. pig (live weight) or 30-35 pork butts with the second tier grate.
Cook whole pigs or other large cuts of meat thoroughly using safe and clean bottled gas. Dual shut-offs and a thermo coupled pilot make this unit as safe as cooking in your kitchen.
Features of the PR60G Gas Pig Roaster
- 13″ Tires
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Propane safety valve and a 1″ pipe burner
- Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.