- Highly resistant to rust
- Hubless – can be used on either side
- Made to stringent standards for hardness and quality
- Change grinder knife & plate at the same time for optimum performance
Available Grinder Sizes:
- #10/12 = 2 3/4″ Dia
- #22 = 3 1/4″ Dia.
- #32 = 3 7/8″ Dia.
- 1/8″: Our finest grind, these 1/8″ plates are perfect for hamburger, bologna, hot dogs and jerky
- 3/16″: A fine grind, these 3/16″ Plates are great for the second grind, coarse hamburger and regular sausage like breakfast, polish or german.
- 1/4″: A medium grind, this 1/4″ plate is great for coarse sausages such as summer, salami, pepperoni and snack sticks.
- 3/8″: A coarse grind, this 3/8″ plate is ideal for the first grind, chili, chorizo and linguisa.
- 1/2″: Our second coarsest grind, this 1/2″ plate is perfect for the first grind, coarse chili and stew meats.
- 3/4″: Our coarsest grind, great for the first grind or stew meats.