- This event has passed.
2019 Open House and Auction
April 12 @ 7:00 AM - April 13 @ 3:00 PM
If you are a barbecue enthusiast or if you’re in the market for barbecue equipment, you will certainly enjoy the smoke, great food, and excitement at our open house.
- Smoker and Grill discounts on both days: 5% discount on Meadow Creek equipment, 10% discount on Big Green Eggs, and other savings.
- On Saturday, representatives from some of our most popular brands of smoker and grills will be on-site demonstrating their equipment and serving free barbecue samples including meats, such as ribs, brisket, pulled pork, pizza, and wings. We’ll also have a Yoder fired up. Samples will be available from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm on Saturday.
- On Saturday, we will also be serving free ice cream churned on site.
- Free coffee and donuts will be served in the store on both days.
Here’s a list of the different equipment we’ll have fired up at our Open House:
- Big Green Egg
- Green Mountain Pellet Grill
- Yoder Pellet Grill
- Breeo Smoke-Less Fire Pit
- Bayou Classic Fryer
- Meadow Creek
-BX50 Box Smoker
-BBQ42 and BBQ26S Chicken Cookers
-PR42 Pig Roaster
-Tom’s Stainless Pig Roaster (cooking two whole pigs)
Come take advantage of special savings and hot deals on barbecue equipment, sign up for a door prize, or just hang out with good people.
Here are some photos from our 2018 open house:
Meadow Creek Welding Equipment Auction
It's also time to make plan for attending the annual barbecue and catering auction hosted by Meadow Creek Welding. There is always a large selection of smokers and grills at this auction, including Meadow Creek cookers, making it the best place to buy used Meadow Creek equipment.
If you're close enough to attend, make sure you mark your calendar for both the auction and our open house—or even better, plan to stay long enough to enjoy some of the other shops, restaurants, and attractions in Lancaster County, PA.
2019 Auction Date: April 12