- This event has passed.
Sample Saturday: Smoked Heritage Breed Turkey
November 13, 2021 @ 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Would you like to surprise your family with your turkey cooking skills this holiday season?
On Saturday, November 13, we'll be giving away samples of smoked heritage breed turkey breasts and thighs and sharing tips to help you cook your best turkey with confidence!
- The turkey will be cooked following our Traditional Turkey and BBQ Turkey recipes.
- Printed copies of our in-depth cooking guides will be available for free.
Come check out the Big Green Egg and Yoder pellet smoker in action, enjoy juicy samples of heritage breed turkey, and pick up a few skills to improve your holiday turkey this Thanksgiving.
No registration or payment required.
Time: 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Where: 140 W Main Street in New Holland
If you have questions, call us at (717) 355-0779.
We look forward to seeing you!
We're also taking orders for Nicholas turkeys from Fossil Farms (the same ones we'll be sampling at this event).
These heritage breed turkeys are exceptionally juicy and tender, a delicious alternative to conventional turkeys raised on factory farms.
Why these turkeys are better:
- Allowed to roam free for a happier and healthier life
- Fed an all-vegetarian diet consisting of local corn, rye, oats, alfalfa, and soybean meal.
- Raised by a network of 4th and 5th generation family farmers in Pennsylvania and humanely harvested in New Jersey.
- 100% all-natural and free of antibiotics, growth hormones, and steroids.
Treat your family and loved ones to a better turkey experience this Thanksgiving! You can choose between two sizes: 12–14 pounds and 16–18 pounds. The price is $4.79/pound.
To place an order for Nicholas turkeys, email Matt at email@example.com, call us at (717) 355-0779, or visit our store at 140 W Main Street in New Holland, PA.