Transform your outdoor cooking experience with the Elite2B Griddle. With 480 square inches of cooking surface, this griddle is the perfect choice for on-the-go, hosting tailgate parties, camping, or entertaining guests at backyard gatherings. Boasting 2 burners with 4 temperature zones, you can precisely control the heat distribution across the entire cooking surface. Ignite just the front zones, or light up all zones for wall-to-wall heat. The inset griddle plate design ensures that your flame stays lit even in windy conditions, and the built-in bubble level and adjustable 360° wheeling casters allow you to easily move the griddle to any location and keep it level.
The innovative burner site glasses of the HALO allow you to monitor the flame from the front of the griddle, for quick and easy ignition check. With a quick warm-up time of just 10 minutes, you can reach temperatures between 300°F to 700°F in no time and start cooking up a variety of delicious meals, from breakfast dishes to stir-fry, burgers, steaks, and skewers. The swing-away warming rack provides extra space when you need it and can be tucked away when not in use.
When you’re finished cooking, cleaning is a breeze thanks to the XL rear grease management system and built-in utensil clean-off squeegee. So, upgrade your griddle game with the Elite2B and start cooking like a pro!
Thoughtfully designed to address unmet needs in the griddle game!
- Dual-Zone Burner System – 2 burners, 4 zones
- Inset 480 sq in griddle plate for wind-proof wall-to-wall heat
- 10 Minute Warm Up Time
- 300°F to 700°F temperature range
- 134 sq in swing-away warming rack included
- Burner site glasses for quick burner ignition check
- Adjustable regulator of either 9.5″ or 11″ WC for more temperature control
- XL Rear Grease Management with built-in utensil clean off the squeegee
- Built-in griddle plate removal tool doubles as hooks for hanging utensils
- Included bubble level and adjustable casters to ensure your cook surface is level
- Natural Gas Compatible
- Durable Lid that can be closed while cooking