Le Griddles are made in France of the finest materials for a distinguished, refined design.
These griddles combine 304 stainless steel and cast iron for a solid cooking surface that cooks evenly, lasts a long time, and is easy to maintain. The cast iron plate absorbs the heat then transfers it to the stainless steel cooking surface, which reduces energy consumption and creates the perfect cooking surface free of hot and cold spots.
Lid not included.
- Exclusive stainless steel griddle with cast iron sub-plate for even heat distribution over the entire surface
- Safety valve with thermocouple to cut off gas supply in case of an accidental flame extinction
- Model number: GFE105
- Gas type: natural gas or propane gas
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 100% 304 stainless steel cooking surface
- Total cooking power = 27,000 BTUs
- Cooking surface size: 41-1/4″ x 15-3/4″
- Removable grease tray for easy cleaning
- 3 U-shaped stainless steel burners
- Gas orifice included for gas conversion
- Battery-operated ignition system
- 135 pounds
- 3/8″ gas fitting
- Cut out dimensions: 40-1/2″ wide X 16-3/4″ deep X 5-3/4″ high
Lid, cart, and trim kit sold separately.
Notice: If installing this unit into a cabinet, the cabinet must made of a non-combustible material or an insulation liner must be used. This appliance may also be placed on a non-combustible surface or the optional portable cart.
- Lifetime warranty against perforation of stainless steel.
- 5-year warranty on the burners.
- 1-year warranty on other parts.