The Pro-Series High Temp Straight Penetration Probe general purpose utility probe is useful throughout the kitchen. Insert the reduced-tip penetration probe into roast or loins to continuously monitor them as they cook. Good choice for threading through access holes in grill hoods.
- Cable Max Temp: 700°F (370°C)
- Transition Max Temp: 644°F (340°C)
- Transition Dimensions: 1.4 L x 0.35 inches dia. (35.6 L x 8.9 mm dia.)
- Probe Range: -58 to 572°F (-50 to 300°C)
- Probe Dimensions: 4.5 L x 0.13 inches dia. reduces to 0.08 inches dia. (114 L x 3 mm dia. reduces to 2 mm dia.)
- Cable Length: 47 inches (1.2m)
- Warranty: 6 months
- Works only with ThermoWorks Signals™, Smoke™, Smoke X™, ChefAlarm®, BlueDOT®, and DOT®
We sell ThermoWorks products in-store only. Store location: 140 W Main St, New Holland, PA 17557.